Power of One
When one person, who has a dream and a passion to change things joins with another, and then another their power increases and lives are changed forever.
– Mallory Fundora
How many times do we say “I’m just one person, what can I do”? But the story of our founder is proof of what one person can do when you don’t think of why this can’t work and only trust in the plan that God has for you. Our founder was 11 years old when she said YES to the calling God put on her life, and now hundreds of children’s lives have been forever changed. There is so much power in one..but then when one joins with another that power multiplies.
So what can YOU do? YOUR family? YOUR business? YOUR church? This is a journey, a daily walk to fight for a better future for vulnerable children in Uganda and we can’t do it alone, we need YOU!
What can I do? How can I help?
One Person/One Family
- You can sponsor one of our children. $32 a month will change their life, and YOURS forever!
- You can host a fundraiser! This can be as easy as hosting a Lemonade Stand, cleaning out a closet and having a Garage Sale, baby-sit, house-sit or pet-sit and donate your proceeds to Project Yesu.
- Make a monthly or one-time donation. We are a 501(c)3 and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Shop our online store
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Become an advocate (more information coming soon)
- Share our story! We all have circles of influence, share the story of Project Yesu with friends and family
- Promote – Share the story of Project Yesu with your employees and colleagues
- Donate – Make a monthly or one-time donation. We are a 501(c)3 and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Fundraise – You can donate a portion of your sales to Project Yesu, host a shopping event or create a unique fundraising opportunity!
- Sponsor – we are always looking for businesses to become event sponsors for our annual Orphan Luncheon (November) and Go Green Run (March)
- Brainstorm – Are you an out of box thinker? We’d love to hear other ways you can support Project Yesu
- Prayerfully – Pray for Project Yesu. for our children who are not sponsored, the communities of
Musimaand the Acholi Quarter, expanding our reach in Uganda, future teams and trips and for Project Yesu staff
- Resourcefully – Invite us to share the mission of Project Yesu with your congregation, youth group, community groups, share mission trip opportunities, coordinate supply drives, host an event
- Financially – Make a monthly or one-time donation. We are a 501(c)3 and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Creatively – help us find new and creative ways to help Project Yesu